Do you want to make a Lotus drawing? If yes, below we have shared Lotus drawings’ step-by-step tutorial. This tutorial will be helpful for you to make lotus drawing with simple steps.
Supplies You Might Need
- Pencil – I uses Artline pencils for my artworks, it comes with different grades.
- Kneadable Eraser – For removing dirty stuff and lightning the value of shading these gummy erasers are very useful.
- Sketchbook – A quality sketchbook.
- Mechanical Pencil – 0.5mm mechanical pencils for drawing fine and precise lines.
- Fixative Spray – For protection of art from smudging.
- Blending Stump – Paper stumps for smooth blending.
- Pencil Color – Its thick cores are perfect for shading and shadows.
- Acrylic Color – This set of acrylic paint has all the necessary colors to paint anything.
Let’s jump into the tutorial to make a beautiful lotus!
Step 1 – To make a lotus drawing firstly, draw the lotus’s front petals in the middle of the paper.
Step 2 – In the next step, draw three or four petals using HB or 2B pencil grade.
Step 3 – Continue to make lotus’s petals, then draw its big leaf & draw one or two water droplets on the leaf.
Step 4 – Now, draw a small lotus & leaf behind the petal’s, then draw the lotus’s buds.
Step 5 – In the final step colour the lotus with light pink colour, then colour its leaf with light green & use light blue colour for water. Next use dark pink & green colours to make the flower more realistic.
Finally, the lotus’s drawing is completed.
All steps in single frame
To save this post for later use, pin the images below =]
I hope, you have liked this step by step tutorial on Lotus drawing. Make sure to bookmark this page for future reference.
You can also check this post on “How to Draw a Spider Web“