If you are looking for simple animals pencil drawing. Then you must go through this article.
In this article, you will find simple animals pencil drawing ideas. Which will be useful for you to get insights of animal drawings & paintings.
Supplies You Might Need
- Pencil – I uses Artline pencils for my artworks, it comes with different grades.
- Kneadable Eraser – For removing dirty stuff and lightning the value of shading these gummy erasers are very useful.
- Sketchbook – A quality sketchbook.
- Mechanical Pencil – 0.5mm mechanical pencils for drawing fine and precise lines.
- Fixative Spray – For protection of art from smudging.
- Blending Stump – Paper stumps for smooth blending.
- Pencil Color – Its thick cores are perfect for shading and shadows.
- Acrylic Color – This set of acrylic paint has all the necessary colors to paint anything.
Here’s the list of 11 animals pencil drawing images.
This lovely bird is drawn by Inessa Honchar. If you want to see more simple graphite drawings You can visit her insta page @innadrw
Artist Credit: innadrw
This picture has used the pencil hatching technique. The antlers of the deer look similar to a shaded tree.
If you like this simple wolf drawing. You can trace this on paper.
Here’s an easy cartoon drawing of the little monkey. This tutorial would be helpful for kids.
If you want to learn how to draw a horse. This lesson will guide you to make a realistic horse.
Are you are feeling bored? then, We recommend you to make this one-line drawing.
Here’s another lesson that will teach you, how to draw a hen step by step.
If you are a beginner. This reference would be helpful for your drawing practice.
If you like abstract art. You can take ideas from.
This flower and butterfly drawing deserves a place in your sketchbook.
This sketch has used the short Dashes technique to make the sweet calf.
All the animal pencil drawings ideas you have seen above are great works of artists, I have collected these drawings to help you get references and ideas for your drawing.
If you are a beginner or an advanced artist, you can take help from this. If you find an artwork lovely and interesting make sure to check out the artist and encourage them to keep doing their good work