Do you want to make a sad girl drawing? If yes, below we have sad girl drawings’ step-by-step tutorial. This tutorial will be helpful for you to make a sad girl illustration with simple steps.
Supplies You Might Need
- Pencil – I uses Artline pencils for my artworks, it comes with different grades.
- Kneadable Eraser – For removing dirty stuff and lightning the value of shading these gummy erasers are very useful.
- Sketchbook – A quality sketchbook.
- Mechanical Pencil – 0.5mm mechanical pencils for drawing fine and precise lines.
- Fixative Spray – For protection of art from smudging.
- Blending Stump – Paper stumps for smooth blending.
- Pencil Color – Its thick cores are perfect for shading and shadows.
- Acrylic Color – This set of acrylic paint has all the necessary colors to paint anything.
Let’s jump into the tutorial to make a sad girl drawing!
Step 1 – Draw a small rectangle with a height of 2.6cm and a width of 3.5cm horizontally, then draw a big rectangle with a height of 6.9cm & a width of 5cm below the small rectangle. Next, make a tall rectangle with a height of 2.8cm & a width of 9.8cm below the big rectangular shape.
Step 2 – Draw curly hair in a small circle.
Step 3 – Draw the hand in a big circle.
Step 4 – Draw the girl clothe’s outline & add wrinkles & folds in clothes.
Step 5 – Now, make the outline of the sad girl’s thigh, bent knee & shin.
Step 6 – Step 6- Erase all unneeded guidelines, then smoothly shade girl’s hair with 10b grade pencil & clothe’s wrinkles with 6b grade then, shade clothes & legs with 2b grade.
All steps in single frame
To save this post for later use, pin the images below =]
I hope, you have liked this step by step tutorial on sad girl drawing. Make sure to bookmark this page for future reference.
You can also check this post on “How to Draw Lotus“